CD Baby | Portland, OR
Posted here January 23
The Product Owner represents CD Baby (and other AVL brands) stakeholder interests and works closely with development as part of an Agile development process, Scrum specifically. In this role, you will lead the tactical implementation of product development as well as working with the key business stakeholders and Product Manager to define overall product requirements, vision and long-term strategic roadmap.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to define and prioritize the product backlog and product roadmap for CD Baby and other AVL brands
- Actively manage stakeholders requirements and expectations through each project while truly owning the product vision and release plan
- Communicate clearly and often with the Scrum team, collaborate with the design teams, and be prepared to train internal support teams on new releases
- Frequently re-prioritize backlogs based on stakeholder feedback, market changes, business priority and available resources
- Hold team accountable to their commitments and accept or reject the Scrum teams work at the close of each sprint
- Attend all required Scrum meetings including: daily stand-ups, sprint planning, backlog grooming, sprint review
- Provide the team with clear information regarding who the end user is and: how, when, and why they use the product or service
- Establish success criteria for key product features using meaningful metrics
- Collaborate closely with developers during sprints. Clarify requirements and make timely decisions on execution details
- Experience working with an Agile product development team in a Product Owner role
- Proven ability to create detailed, thoughtful and actionable requirements including functional specifications, UI designs, workflow diagrams etc.
- Experience using a wiki, and working with project management tools (Trello, Jira, VersionOne, Rally or similar).
- Ideal candidate will be well organized, self-motivated, and a clear communicator no matter the circumstance
- Experience in the music industry is a plus
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.