Warner Music Group | New York, NY
Posted here June 11
With its broad roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, East West, Elektra, Erato, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Bros., Warner Classics, and Warner Music Nashville; Warner/Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.For more than four decades, WMG has been an industry-leading force in providing a world-class array of services designed to help artists and labels grow their careers and their businesses. Artist & Label Services is the umbrella for WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic) – the pioneering WEA distribution and marketing network – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the groundbreaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
A Little Bit About Our Team
Reporting into our SVP, Finance Transformation, this role is responsible for supporting the daily task management and communications within all of the team project work streams.
Here You’ll Get To
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Performs task management to track project team hours (e.g. forecast versus actual hours, budget, T&E spend etc.)
- The role will provide administrative support to coordinate project deliverables and manage weekly/monthly reporting
- Engages with the team to monitor progress against deliverables, maintain project RAIDE logs, manage and consolidate project reporting and escalate key issues/risks for review
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work directly with other team members to help with planning meeting content and presentations
- This role will interface directly with team members to manage and maintain the project governance model
- Maintain file of reports, contracts, invoices and key project files for quick access and future reference
Rockstar Candidates Will Be Able To
- Bachelors degree in business or related field
- 1-3 years of related PMO / Project Administration experience
- Knowledge and understanding of project coordination, document management and scheduling using MS Project / Cloud Project tools (eg Smart Sheets), Project Server or similar system
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to listen to and translate notes from a meeting, discussion or vision into a set of materials that expands upon and communicates the message
- Ability to coordinate completion of multiple tasks and deadlines
- Able to handle planning and logistics
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation design, template usage and presentation delivery skills
- Ability to work independently
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
- Hands-on experience with project management tools
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...