Project Management Coordinator
Spotify | New York, NY
Posted here December 11
We are looking for a Project Management Coordinator extraordinaire to work with our Global Workplace Services Design & Build team. The Design & Build team is all about expanding and supporting our rapidly growing business. We have a passionate environment filled with innovative people, a fast pace and a never ending stream of new challenges. In this role you will be a part of unlocking the potential of human creativity – by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their work and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by it.
Who you are
- You have proven track record coordinating, managing and delivering office interiors and build out projects
- You are a passionate and collaborative colleague
- You have excellent social and organizational skills
- You have an ability to remain calm and flexible in challenging situations
- You have good self management skills and a can-do-attitude
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience – with most recent as a full Project Coordinator or similar role/experience
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution
- Flexibility with work hours and travel, as needed
- Understanding of technical requirements and finances for a business relocation, construction, and renovation projects
- Familiarity with architectural drawings, furniture and space planning concepts
- Completion of global projects, a plus
What you’ll do
- Coordinate and track all Vendor Purchase Orders (“PO’s”)
- Maintain files for project due diligence and financial budget
- Demonstrate a proactive focus on meeting client and project requirements, in a timely and cost effective manner
- Coordinate and track all Vendor Request for Proposals (“RFPs”) and supporting documentation
- Coordinate Project Management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Manage deliverables, resource calendars, and expense reports
- Assist Project Managers in the daily routine of running projects
- Support renovation and move management projects
- Coordinate the activities of subcontractors and the relocation of technical functions
- Create and update project tracker and report documentation.
- Create project templates, document archive and design resource database
- Coordinate meetings, document and distribute minutes to all project team members
- Provide support and information to other teams involved with delivery processes including real estate, facility management, IT/AV, finance, legal, etc
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.