Creative Artists Agency (CAA) | Nashville, TN
Posted here September 10
- Manage a high volume of preliminary phone screens and scheduling of candidates
- Facilitation of the interview process via phone, email, and in person on behalf of the Recruiting Manager
- Heavy calendar maintenance for Recruiting Manager’s schedule. Maintain an awareness of the Manager’s obligations in order to proactively assist and/or anticipate needs
- Responsible for applicant management/tracking and providing support to applicants surrounding the ATS
- Assist in the logistics, planning, and programing for the internship program
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Thanks for subscribing to the Job Forum... enter at www.musicbizbesties.com/job-forum (& make sure to bookmark the page to check back frequently!)
New on the blog...