Pandora | Oakland, CA
Posted here December 11
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
The Revenue Accountant will be a key member of the Revenue Accounting team and will support our partnership with the Sales, Legal and Business Development teams in reviewing insertion orders and business deals for the appropriate financial and revenue recognition considerations. The Staff Revenue Accountant will also participate in the financial statement close process as required by the Revenue Accounting Manager.
- Forecast to Actuals Reconciliation
- Bill to Forecast Reconciliation
- Assist in the month-end Collectability and Bad Debt reserve process.
- First party / third party reconciliation
- Credit Memo Approvals and Analysis
- Assist with collectability and bad debt analysis; book adjusting entries as appropriate for the month end close
- Review Insertion Orders for evidence of arrangement
- Bad Debt Analysis and Reconciliation
- Accounts Receivable Reconciliation
- Allowance for Doubtful Accounts Reconciliation
- Write-Off Analysis
- Posting journal entries
- Assist with special projects as needed by Management
- Experience with Oracle and Sales Force
- Experience in digital or radio based media highly valued
- Accounting or Finance degree from 4 year college or university
- 2+ years of comparable work experience, with public company experience
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Masterful Excel skills
- A solutions-oriented team player who enjoys a dynamic work environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.