Concord Music | Nashville, TN
Posted here July 30
Concord Music is seeking an outstanding candidate to serve as Revenue Analyst in its Revenue Optimization function under the Chief Revenue Officer. The candidate will be tasked with taking large sets of data and extracting from them valuable information about the company's revenue that management can use to make business decisions.
The Revenue Analysts will play an important role in a company's business growth by helping maximize revenue and bringing to attention any issues regarding the company’s revenue.
The Revenue Analysts will serve as a point of contact within the company and relay information to other members of the executive team, as well as key staff members from label and publishing department.
The Revenue analysts will regularly review a company's receipts from distributor(s), licensees, sub publishers, Performance Rights Societies, and licensors for anomalies and opportunities to increase revenues. In addition to providing guidance for improvement, the Revenue analysts will identify revenue control risk and help develop and implement revenue control plans.
The Revenue analysts will also monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the overall company revenue control plans. They will assist in company revenue audits as well as work closely with other departments engaged in revenue audits.
The Revenue Analysts will prepare weekly and regular period revenue reports, as well as documentations of financial arrangements. The Revenue Analysts will assist in preparing company budgets and forecasts as well as tracking.
The position reports directly to the Chief Revenue Officer.
- Years of Experience: 1-3 years as a financial analyst (or equivalent work experience with similar skill set),
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Finance preferred
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to analyze PRO and music distribution revenue statements, create financial models, and a solid understanding of accounting
- Detail oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A strong work ethic, including the ability to work independently, take the initiative and follow-up on issues and questions
- Expert personal computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and SQL
- Strong interest in the music industry
View full listing here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...