Concord Music | Beverly Hills, CA
Posted here May 21
Candidate must be fluent in Spanish
- The Royalty Assistant will assist with the processing of royalty statements for the EDIMUSA/MUSART (Latin) Catalog that Concord has acquired
- Assist the Copyright & Royalty Manager of the catalog with the backlog of royalties.Specific Functions
- Match title on statements to those in the database. Manually input data from physical statements as needed. Other duties and projects as assigned by supervisorRequirements:
- 0-2 years experience
- Fluent in Spanish
- iMaestro/AS400 experience a plus
- Strong data entry skills with high degree of accuracy
- General agreement & acceptance of the Company’s core values
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Thanks for subscribing to the Job Forum... enter at www.musicbizbesties.com/job-forum (& make sure to bookmark the page to check back frequently!)
New on the blog...