Concord Music | Nashville, TN
Posted here April 16
Purpose of the Position:
The Royalty Coordinator will assist with the administration and processing of royalty statements and help manage the increased work load from multiple new acquisitions.
Assist the Director of Royalties as required.
Outline of Specific Functions:
- Import electronic statements received from various sources
- Match interfaced titles to those in the Concord database
- Manually input data from physical statements
- Scan, log and file physical statements
- Liaise with other departments to facilitate workflow (retrieve archived statements, research source statements, etc.)
- Other duties and projects as assigned by supervisor
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Previous royalty experience and familiarity with iMaestro required
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent math skills
- Strong data entry skills with high degree of accuracy
- Spanish speaking a plus
- General agreement & acceptance of the Company’s core values
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...