Spotify | Miami, FL
Posted here April 9
We are looking for an outstanding Sales Planner that will join our Partner Sales Team, to be based in our Miami office. You will be involved in the full pre- and post-sales cycle. You will be a reliable support resource who can anticipate our Partners needs and ensures successful campaign strategy, development and delivery. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What You’ll Do
- Deliver an excellent customer experience to clients by maintaining a strong alliance with our partner
- Support team with maintaining and closing sales pipeline in close collaboration with Account Directors and Client Services Manager in LATAM Partner Sales
- Develop strong understanding of Spotify Ads inventory and action inventory requests to generate insights for maximizing inventory selling
- Support team by receiving and processing orders through our systems
- Make sure our KPI tracking processes are accurate and in line with the Global Partner Sales team
- Weekly and monthly reporting and other analytics
- Compile and process our monthly billing
- Provide the management team with historical data for building quarterly business reviews
- Coordinate the creation of internal orders and insertion orders and address any potential improvements onto the defined business processes with our partner
- Work with Traffic team to monitor campaigns and ensure campaign delivery
- Manage campaign performance and make optimization recommendations
- Work with the ad operations team to provide partner team with any necessary campaign reporting, including post-campaign analysis
- Lead the interaction between accounts payable from our partner and Spotify’s accounts receivable department in regards to billing requests/issues
Who You Are
- You have 2+ years of experience in media agency, client management, or a sales planning role
- You are experienced with building relationships with both internal and external business partners
- You have a deep understanding of online and offline media and the ability to be creative with audio, digital, and video client solutions
- You are highly organized and focused multi-tasker with strong attention to detail
- You speak fluent English and Spanish, Portuguese, is a plus.
- You are able to creatively and sell strategically, with strong analytical and project management skills
- You have excellent client service and presentational skills, as well as working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- You are experienced at CRM and Order Management Systems, experience in Salesforce, DFP or DSM is preferred
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...