Senior Director, Digital Content & Audience
Sirius XM | New York, NY
Posted here January 29
SiriusXM is seeking a Senior Director, Digital Content & Audience to oversee the Digital, Social & Brand Marketing department's digital content team. The Senior Director guides content strategy in this department, including SiriusXM's social media strategy, blog strategy and newsletter strategy. The Senior Director uses free content to market SiriusXM across various trackable off-platform and online streams, determining where and how digital content makes sense in the SiriusXM sales flow, from prospect to trialer to subscriber, from digital advertising to landing and sales pages.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead strategy and execution of owned digital content. This includes site content on the SiriusXM.com homepage and relevant content pages, the Hear & Now SiriusXM blog, and SiriusXM social media properties.
- Improve the way in which SiriusXM content shared off-platform is connected to the SiriusXM subscriber experience. This includes funneling online consumers of sampled SiriusXM content into SiriusXM-owned app and web experiences.
- Work effectively with other groups in programming, marketing and technology to surface relevant content to SiriusXM audiences, including subscribers, trialers and prospects. Manage the delivery of quality/relevant content to Digital Experience, Product Marketing, Digital Marketing, and Brand/Creative Services, and any other necessary group.
- Manage Marketing's day-to-day content relationship with Programming, and manage Programming inputs on Marketing's cross-functional calendar.
- Work with Programming and Marketing groups to represent content priorities in SiriusXM marketing streams.
- Work alongside video and graphics team to guide digital content coverage of Programming events, channel launches and high-profile interviews.
- Advise Programming groups on best practices for social media distribution and online-exclusive audio, including researching podcast partnership opportunities.
- Work with analytics team members to communicate key digital metrics to Programming.
- Work with Programming and Marketing groups on the programming and development of the SiriusXM Hear & Now newsletter. Optimize blog coverage to fulfill the newsletter, and for social media and SEO purposes.
- Work with the SiriusXM streaming group to improve the curated listening experiences within the SiriusXM app.
- Collaborate with external organizations on digital, audio and social media partnerships.
- Measure success against predefined goals and KPIs.
View full listing (and others) and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...