Social Media Coordinator
Live Nation | Hollywood, CA
Posted here November 13
House of Blues Entertainment’s National Social Media team, a division of Live Nation Entertainment, is in search of a highly motivated, organized and most importantly, enthusiastic individual who is interested in working within the heart of the live entertainment industry. As a Live Nation Entertainment Social Media Coordinator, you can expect to develop your social marketing and project management skills as well as gain valuable, real-world experience in the live entertainment industry. This position will report to the National Social Media Content Manager and support with marketing/social media and administrative duties.
- Collaborate with social team in requesting, editing and distributing social marketing creative
- Manage Custom Audiences for Facebook ad targeting / local advertising needs across 50+ HOBE venues nationwide.
- Work with Social Media Content Manager in building HOBE influencer marketing program
- Help identify and vet new social partners, vendors, platforms, tests, and tactics to drive engagement, traffic, and sales across HOBE owned channels and lines of business
- Monitor Fan Generated Content for showcase opportunities on venue social channels
- Curate and aggregate content bank for lifestyle and themed social content
- Assist with Pinterest SEO, scheduling and content strategy
- Engage with relevant audiences on YouTube: comment on fan videos daily and support all new uploads with distribution against affinity videos.
- Monitor Twitter engagement with fans & look for relevant Trends to participate in
- Engage with relevant Tumblr content and users by liking and re-blogging relevant posts
- Manage HOBE Spotify channel and playlists for distribution across social channels
- Assist Social Media/Marketing team in day-to-day activities.
- Prepare expense reports and assist with travel arrangements for social team as needed.
- Assist and support all HOBE Social Media efforts and/or initiatives, reports and projects
- Other duties as assigned.
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.