Social Media Intern
Designing the Row / Music Biz Besties | Nashville, TN
Posted here November 28
From designing a custom website for an artist, consulting with a label on an album release, creating educational resources for developing acts, to building community to inspire and connect others... Designing the Row exists to empower musicians and this amazing industry that supports them!
Designing the Row (Music Biz Besties creator) is looking to hire a Social Media Intern for the Spring 2018 semester. The intern hired for this position will need to be ready to learn and have a passion for music.
- Create blog content
- Monitor Facebook group and other social media
- Schedule social media and blog posts
- Assist with email marketing
- Add and update content on Squarespace websites
- Help with design and branding projects as needed
- Students applying for this internship must currently be junior or senior Music Marketing/Business (or related) majors.
- Must be a member of the Music Biz Besties Facebook group.
- Note: This is not a position for a performer/musician.
Click below to apply now! I will be collecting applications for the next couple weeks and will be in touch in December!
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.