Big Machine Label Group | Nashville, TN
Posted here May 7
We are seeking an enthusiastic Store Manager for The Big Machine Store located in downtown Nashville. The Store Manager will support all aspects of operations at the store and promote the growth of the Music Has Value initiative. We are looking for a creative mind to help with the retail side of the business as well as the development of the Big Machine Rocks and Music Has Value brands.
The Big Machine Store Manager will report to a member of the BMLG Creative Team.
- Work as a retail employee doing sales at the store
- Assist in the preparation of monthly and weekly special events at the Big Machine Store, as well as various music events and receptions
- Act as a brand ambassador, actively engaging with the customer, the product and the message in order to spread it to a wider audience
- Keep track of various inventories, track sales, comps. and produce weekly inventory counts
- Help carry out errands and duties to prepare the store for events and provide assistance during events
- Responsible for light cleaning in the store throughout the week as well as keeping the inventory room tidy for regular inspection
- Monitoring and booking the general cleaning company
- Communication with security company when the store needs security for events
- Communication with additional store workers when needed
- Track calendars for events happening in Downtown Nashville and plan accordingly
- Outreach to local hotels and businesses to generate awareness for the store to gain customers and sales
- Assist with all aspects of Music Has Value online orders, including packaging and shipping
- Track online inventory and sales
- Help with customer service issues online and via phone
- Respond to daily emails
- Provide updated sales reports weekly
- Participating in and maintaining the various social media accounts connected to the Big Machine Store on a regular basis
- Increase followers on The Big Machine Store social media platforms
- Retail management experience
- Hands-on experience in all aspects of running a store
- Experience in sales, inventory, stockroom, displays, promotions
- Experience in placing advertisements a plus
- Social media expertise and confidence across all platforms
- The proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Willingness to go above and beyond when needed with a high level of attention to detail
- Quick learner
- Flexibility and positive reaction to change
- Friendly, enthusiastic and an outgoing personality
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...