Training and Procedures Assistant
Flood, Bumstead, McCready & McCarthy, Inc. | Nashville, TN
Posted here December 4
FBMM (Flood, Bumstead, McCready & McCarthy, Inc.) is a music business and financial management firm founded in 1990. We represent clients in all genres of music and pride ourselves in providing the highest quality of services in the industry. Our reputation is built upon the extensive experience of our owners and management team.
We're looking for a Training and Procedures Assistant to join our team of talented and passionate people in our Nashville office. This is a full time, Monday through Friday position.
- Plan and schedule on/offsite group training meetings
- Plan, monitor, and help manage various operational projects and committees
- Teach new employee group trainings
- Coordinate & run test groups for new procedures and worksheets
- Write and monitor necessary updates needed for procedures
- Accounting software administration tasks
- Light Executive Assistant duties for Director Staff Development
- Special Projects and research
Important skills and qualifications we look for include:
- A minimum of two semesters of college level accounting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook/Excel and Adobe PDF
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize daily agenda
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment and play well with others
- A general understanding of the music industry and Datafaction Accounting System is helpful but not required
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.