Video Content Coordinator
Capitol Christian Music Group | Brentwood, TN
Posted here March 5
The Video Content Coordinator is responsible for creating and managing the creation of content through the shooting and editing of video assets, digital ad assets, and production tasks to support Capitol CMG Publishing Church Resources.
- Edit Lyric Videos, New Song Cafes, and social clips in coordination with current marking plan initiatives.
- Manage uploading process of New Song Cafes to Worship Together YouTube Channel.
- Edit product previews for Brentwood Bensons YouTube Channel.
- Camera Op and DP for New Song Cafes.
- Execute and collaborate on distribution of visual content on branded social platforms including video clips for Instagram, Facebook and more.
- Create video and graphic assets from master videos and album packaging for delivery on Worship Together and Brentwood Benson.
- Edit YouTube pre-roll ads and Facebook video ads.
- Manage archiving of video footage and supply chain management.
- Work with marketing manager to coordinate the delivery of video and graphic assets needed to support releases.
- Work with Content Resource Supervisor to develop and produce videos supporting new church resource product development.
- Proof and quality control for long form video content releases.
- Manage and create streaming, watermarked, and confidential preview links of roughs.
- Stay up to date across all specs and deliverable requirements for various content.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Regularly required to sit
- Requires motor skills to operate a keyboard and basic office equipment
- Occasionally required to stand and walk
- Ability to communicate over the phone and in person
- Occasionally required to lift up to 25lbs
- Requires occasional travel
- Interest, if not, experience in Music Business.
- Tech savvy and proficient in Mac OSX.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint programs required.
- Working knowledge and expertise in Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe AfterEffects required.
- Expertise in pro video camera operation (FS7, A7s, C100, C300, etc.) and set lighting
- Working knowledge of Adobe CC, specifically Photoshop and Media Encoder.
- Knowledge of video codecs and how to transcode between them.
- Knowledge of audio recording/editing software a plus.
- Detail oriented, self-starter, takes initiative.
- Positive attitude and team player with high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, responding to issues promptly.
- Accustomed to meeting deadlines.
- An understanding of the church music landscape is a plus
- 2-Year Associates Degree in Accredited Video or Audio Production School or Technical College OR Equivalent 2-4 years of experience as a video editor
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...