CAA | Los Angeles, CA
Posted here June 11
Leading entertainment and sports agency, Creative Artists Agency (CAA), which represents many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content, seeks a Video Coordinator for our in-house Creative Services department.
In this role, the Video Coordinator will be the first point-of-contact with the rest of the agency for requests involving the video team. They will advise assistants on video-related questions, intake requests, liason with the video editors based on the type of project requested, schedule and assist with filming self-tapes for clients, function as an on-set PA for video shoots, work with a variety of file types and manage content on internal roster media library as well as our archival systems. They will also be a key part of the team handling production of monthly Agency staff meetings, yearly Retreats and special events.
- Bachelor Degree in film or similar.
- Samples of previous video work.
- 1-3 years of professional experience working in production or post-production.
- Solid understanding of codecs, aspect ratios and video file formatting.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to explain procedures efficiently.
- Working knowledge of Creative Cloud, particularly Premiere Pro, Final Cut Studio, DaVinci Resolve, Handbrake, sound editing /sweetinging.
- Must be well-organized and adapt to new file systems and naming devices.
- A positive, hard-working “Can-do” attitude, and the ability to multi-task on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent at keeping up with the latest video trends and technology.
- Experience with and understanding of client services and great phone and email etiquette.
- A passion for creative problem solving and researching solutions.
- Enthusiasm and pride in your work
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...