Big Machine Label Group | Nashville, TN
Posted here August 20
Essential Job Functions:
- Logo/Branding Design
- Promotional Elements
- Award Show Campaign Videos
- Video Snippets/Instagram Teaser Videos
- Big Machine Label Group Commercial Spots
- Graphic Elements for Video Content
- Editing Behind The Scenes Content
- Editing Interview Segments
- Labeling and Archiving Produced Content
- Collecting and Prepping Archived Source Content for Editing
2. Video Assistant:
- Assistance with Big Machine Label Group Creative Archive
- Assistance with Production Details as needed
- Minimum of 4 years experience as an editor in video production field or equivalent experience required.
- Proficient in Adobe CC (Audition, After Effects, Prelude, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Speedgrade, etc.)
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office, CatDV, Final Cut Pro considered a plus, but not required.
- Knowledge of video specifications as pertains to editing, completing, and delivering video projects.
- Ability to think Creatively and build original designs.
- Exceptional design style and conceptual skills to easily create and convey an artist branded image to consumer through video media.
- Complete comprehensions of video file formats and specs, deliverables for use at 3rd party partners.
- Ability to work within existing time constraints and budgets.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, including prioritizing and scheduling multiple assignments to maintain existing deadlines.
- Must be well-organized, using existing file taxonomy and organization techniques in place at Big Machine Label Group.
- Ability to adapt to changing deadlines and creative directions and complete assigned work in a timely manner.
- Ability to work with all members of the Creative Team.
- Must posses a strong creative eye to incorporate new ideas into video projects for Big Machine Label Group.
- Strong communication skills and ability to easily relay creative information between departments and fulfill daily assignments for BMLG.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced work environment.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as requested to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
New on the blog...