Warner Music Group | Nashville, TN
Posted here December 11
- Schedule and prioritize all appointments and meetings.
- Prepare weekly schedules and update throughout week, keeping Finance executives and department staff apprised of all pertinent information.
- Coordinate travel arrangements including air, hotels, limo, and rental car. Execute Travel Authorizations. Schedule out of town meetings and handle changes as they occur. Prepare detailed itinerary for each trip. Manage and schedule travel changes as needed.
- Manage general department functions & interact with all business associates in professional & courteous manner.
- Prepare and submit expense reports.
- Handle all correspondence.
- Sort and prioritize daily mail.
- Check e-mails regularly and respond or forward information as needed in a timely manner.
- Fax, shred; maintain updated files
- Order and keep office supplies stocked for all finance departments.
- Set up/coordinate meetings, conference calls.
- Prepare & distribute select financial reports such as but not limited to: T&E reports, MBO reports, monthly financial business unit packets, etc.
- Organize, bind & file various documents such as budgets, forecasts, audits, etc.
- Maintain all records in accordance with record retention policy
- Coordinate and schedule all department wide meetings/functions/volunteer opportunities
- Video – file set up; payment requests; review for appropriate clearances/photos; enter into video clearance program; coordinate with production company and Director of Media Development; maintain spreadsheet of all open/closed video projects & payments made; ISRC requests
- Setup vendors in SAP, mostly as it pertains to video production
- Handle and safeguard confidential and proprietary information.
- Point person for on-boarding new consultants/temps for the department
- Make all company bank deposits, track all details, maintain spreadsheet & email out on a monthly basis
- Obtain signatures on PA’s, distribute companywide for Word, maintain binder of all originals
- Must have general computer skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office with above average knowledge in Excel;
- Must have knowledge of general business practices;
- Must possess a strong work ethic, strong organization skills and pay high attention to detail;
- Must have strong communication skills (written and verbal);
- Must possess ability to adhere to deadlines and execute on tasks and handle multiple, diverse assignments; must produce quality work and be accountable;
- Must manage time and possess ability to work well in team; must demonstrate ability to be innovative and suggest change/improvements within scope of work;
- Must be able to anticipate needs and create efficient and effective processes;
- Must be self-starter, self-motivated and take responsibility/ownership of tasks;
- Must have ability to think outside the box proactively, strategically and analytically;
- Must consistently take initiative; must be able to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changing situations.
View full listing and apply here.
Subscribe to the Music Biz Besties Job Forum and get email updates with new listings every Monday.
Thanks for subscribing to the Job Forum... enter at www.musicbizbesties.com/job-forum (& make sure to bookmark the page to check back frequently!)