Planning & Productivity
- Page 1: Monthly Goal worksheet
- Page 2: 2018 Wish List... dream big!
- Page 3: Ever have lots of little tasks you need to do but never get around to? I find I'm most productive when I write them all down and give myself an hour to check everything off. I realized that I was getting distracted every time I'd finish one task because I didn't know what to do next. So, I created the Powerhour! Hope you enjoy this productivity hack.
We all have ideas, right? Sometimes it feels like we have too many ideas! Taking action to turn your ideas into reality is the hard part.
Create: bring (something) into existence.
This month we are going to focus on bringing your ideas into existence.
Whether that's writing and recording songs for an album, starting a new blog, or whatever... let's stop just thinking and start creating.
In this workbook...
- Page 1: Brainstorm, braindump, mindmap... whatever you want to call it, write ALL of your ideas down. Get it all out, big and small, easy and hard, short-term and long-term.
- Page 2: Next, narrow down your ideas to 2... one you're most excited about and one that you want to accomplish for yourself, and list out the steps you need to take in order to to bring these ideas to life. Now you have a game plan!
- Page 3: The reason so many people have ideas and don't execute on them, is because the creative process is not easy! You're going to be excited one moment and frustrated the next. You'll be super confident in your idea but have self doubt at the same time. This is where most people get held up... but you joined the Bestie Membership because you want to make a difference. Use page 3 to write down what you learn about yourself during the creative process... recognizing these traits about yourself will make you a stronger, more confident creative!
Once you go through the Create workbook, you're ready to dive into writing your messaging for marketing.
You've come up with an idea... done the work to bring it to life... and now you have to share it!? Sometimes that's the hardest part.
So often I see musicians online say, "here's my new music I've been working on - enjoy!"
WHY? That does not intrigue people to listen and it definitely won't help you grow a bigger audience.
This workbook will ask you questions to really get behind the "why" of what you created. You want to share your excitement with those you created it for, don't you? So once you answer these questions you can take bits and pieces of each response and I bet you'll instantly have about a dozen social media captions. Captions that are real, authentic, and moving!