Set Goals & Be Grateful
- Page 1: February Goals worksheet
- Pages 2 & 3: Love life & work. So often we focus on what we don't like or what we wish we had. But this month is all about love! On these pages, make lists of all that you're grateful for and focus on being grateful.
SPREAD & SHOW LOVE
- Page 1: How can you show the people in your life how much they mean to you this month?
- Page 2: How can you show your mind and body more love this month?
Each page is broken down into four categories. In each box, brainstorm ways you can show love to others and yourself this month. It can be something as simple as leaving your significant other a love note on the counter in the morning or leaving a more generous than usual tip at dinner.
But this month isn't only about loving others, it's also about loving yourself! Maybe on the second page, you plan out an at-home spa day or decide to sleep in on the weekends without feeling guilty!
COMMIT TO SELF-LOVE
Consider this a 28 Day Self-Love Challenge!
In these worksheets you'll find a calendar and a blank checklist. I want you to fill write a list of 28 things that make you either happy, relaxed, focused, inspired, strong, or re-energized and then check one off each day this month! Use the calendar to plan ahead or keep track of your self-love actions.
Need some inspiration? Here are a few things on my list...
- Take a bubble bath
- Go for a run
- Get a massage
- Play piano
- Spend a Sunday doing nothing
- Listen to a motivating podcast
- Do watercolor lettering
- Cook dinner with my husband